Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Playing Kids Games in an Adult World 1


Playing Kids Games in an Adult World 1 Dr. William Curtis. Pastor Curtis is definitely the anointed of God. He was preaching the sermon, when my twin daughters got their first spiritual breakthrough. I thank the Almighty God for using him in this capacity. Their lives are blossoming in the Lord and they haven't looked back since. Thank God for this true servant!

Dr. Curtis is one of God's best I must agree. And I know from experience that he lives what he preaches about. Dr. Curtis is so humble as well, he is a great example to preachers everywhere.

Judges chapter 14 verse 5 (14:5). You can also go to a Bible website and type in a few of the words that he's reading. For Example: "Let me tell you a riddle," Samson said to them" and that scripture will pop up! You can also google it and the scripture will pop up. He starts his reading at Judges chapter 14 verse 5 (14:5)

No comments:

Post a Comment