Sunday, September 13, 2009

Poptropica Time Tangled Walkthrough Part 1



Poptropica Time Tangled Walkthrough Part 1 you can see other part in other page at this blog.

This Comment for this Video :

Poptropica organizational unit is the only video production that really makes the video amazing and now I can actually keep the video. I love you like a lesbian.

poptropica is computar favorite games also play the new Astro Knights Islands.

How can I get a pot of gold out of the cave is very difficult to do Plz help me .


If u go to the place where it lost Thomas Edison phonograph, continue straight on the bike and theres a small black circle on it and go blike backswards Wen then stopped to go on it and climb the tree (go to the branches of trees to climb) go on roof and chimney in Ull find this

I'm ok with any kind of music .. But. Do you have to always be silent? Means adding a little comment. But thanks for the tour / tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment