Thursday, November 26, 2009

Poptropica blog talking about student loan consolidation




Student Loan Consolidation on http://www.edfed.com/. (Poptropica blog)

As parents and children more than if you always. So, my oldest, who want to study him, I knew for him to achieve. For PLUS loans called something my husband and I received the information via email. Mailer is perfect for the parents said the students want their children and children to pay the loan plus schools. My husband and I decided to take our son, plus loans to college.

Because two years after her daughter goes to college, plus another loan was taken to be ready to help her. Only after this period, the loan plus my husband and I were overwhelmed by the two make one payment. It was so expensive, it was hard. My husband for the integration, we see, seems to have a good reputation and consolidated the two companies that have heard of one plus debt. Until I saw a few months ago and everything was fine question was a direct representative of the customer!

I hope people than the group with a more unprofessional, I swear there was no process to speak to the people from this company. Had several questions about our financing statement, I will be honest, I have school after work to talk to believe that 10-something work. These children, his idea of what's happening in my loan had to answer the question of how I think.

One day when I shouted at, I was frustrated the boss asked me to speak. I came to the line 15 is pending before the boss is a minute! Then she came back to the previous call to say I try to open the file yet another boss to hold the 20 minutes has become! She was probably when I was looking at the files, about 50 minutes I had a phone! Board started talking to me, and I like him Pakinsuron Stafford loans, said it seemed to me that I am bound to pay the arrears! I was not even in it - they have the wrong file! I was not clear the students - the merger of the loan plus I was a parent! The shame to be honest, I cuss and I called people on the phone, I had to answer to a question mark, he hit off the phone. I call about my interest in only one small one question, it is even possible, after all the time I was waiting for the files! Again to relive that scenario is not for me I ask them again, not that!

A few months later, their youngest child heading to college and I, and one-third of the loan plus we had to take to help her. We knew we had to integrate additional financing prior to the merger of our company's own waste is more, the company refused to give! Friends of the family, to bind all creditors recommended EdFed. Because her son, I think it might be nice it's worth a try EdFed had to say and do anything. To get out of our business to deal with something!

I, Sherra, so the knowledge of experts in finance, EdFed is called, was right! Knew that people actually really happening, go with adults, has been refreshing for me! Was surprisingly easy to complete their application processes that lead the whole Sherra.

Now, customer service line EdFed, Sherra every time I call to ask about integration and specific questions. You can now access to my data and I remember her. I also have the option to mail to her direct questions or problems E! EdFed is absolutely great customer service! I can not say enough! I also tell all my friends, students must be integrated with EdFed! In that case is they will not be sorry!


No comments:

Post a Comment