Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Car Insurance in New Jersey


Cool Poptropica Cheats

If you’re looking for an auto insurer in the state of New Jersey, you’ll find one here. Select an option below to locate New Jersey car insurance companies that can help you get a quote and the best rates possible. You’re likely to find a mix of the big national firms as well as independent insurers as well. Due to the sheer number of New Jersey car insurance agents out there, the listings are laid out by city.

If you live in NJ, you are probably having a HARD time finding affordable auto insurance....right? I hope you will take just a minute (that is all it takes) to check the savings that I believe you will find with my favorite insurance quote services.

I got a lot of emails from New Jersey readers after I wrote an article about how to deal with an insurance company after an auto accident. I was surprised to find out that auto insurance is not only harder to get but costs much more in NJ than any other state. What is wrong with you guys (ya'll...I'm from Texas) are you that bad of drivers? I did some research on the subject , and found a lot of insurers that would not or did not sell auto insurance in your state.....shame shame!

So I spent a lot of time trying to find quality New Jersey car insurance companies, and I found only ONE that likes you guys (ya'll) and I want to share it with you. Use the form above to get your free no obligation online quote.


Tip: Beware of getting your windshield "nicks" repaired at your local service station or car wash. Even thought they advertise that is is "free", they are reporting a claim against your auto policy. When your insurance carrier reviews your claims activity each year frequency of claims could lead to either the non-renewal of your policy or the revocation of loss free pricing. Did you know you can purchase a windshield repair kit for approximately $15 at your local auto parts store.

No comments:

Post a Comment