Monday, August 3, 2009

Back To Poptropica Games


Back To Poptropica Games

I also met some other guys from the PHF chatroom in some Crystal Cavern Multiverses. (One of the pics below shows Graham, Curious Fang, and I in his Enchanted Forest, which I mentioned above.) Yesterday, I saw Zany Glove, Lucky Spider (MonkeyTacoz), Squeezy Monster (and his clone, Skinny Chicken). Maroon Fly, another one of Monkey’s accounts, also joined in later, and so did a jovial fellow named Happy Spider. (I also found out that Invisible Bean, who I mentioned in the post below, was also another one of Taco’s accounts!)

Today I met Shoeless Runner, Silly Owl (known as Incredible Fish), Short Sun (or Technonerd), Shy Turtle (”Anti SG”), and a few others at Incredible Fish’s Multiverse. Maroon Fly wandered in again, this time dressed as Pinocchio. We later all met up at the top floor to take a jumping snapshot – speaking of which, did you know there’s a glitch up there which lets you jump up and down nonstop? Try it!

This just testing posting for potropica games, we want to update this blog every days..

No comments:

Post a Comment